Jane Austen sullo schermo

Quiz: quale eroina austeniana sei?

« Older   Newer »
annaausten
icon14  view post Posted on 30/4/2008, 20:52

In questa pagina trovate un quiz in Inglese per scoprire a quale eroina austeniana assomigli di più.

Ne trovate un altro qui. Appena possibile farò la traduzione di entrambi i test.

I miei risultati
You Are...Marianne Dashwood!
Marianne Dashwood!

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

I am Marianne Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

chiarinz
view post Posted on 1/5/2008, 12:08

mi è uscito nel primo --------->

You Are...Marianne Dashwood!
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately

e anche nel secondo sono image

annaausten
view post Posted on 2/5/2008, 11:31

La mia grande esperienza mi ha insegnato che nella stragrande maggioranza alle appassionate della Austen esce sempre Marianne.

hiko-chan
view post Posted on 19/10/2009, 14:22

Allora...
Nel primo mi è uscito:

You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it; you're easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use "the Elliot way" against you. But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.

I am Anne Elliot!

Take the Quiz here!

L'altro non sono riuscita ad aprirlo O.o

shinelove
view post Posted on 25/10/2009, 17:48

io sono Emma Woodhouse

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

annaausten
view post Posted on 20/11/2009, 22:29

CITAZIONE (hiko-chan @ 19/10/2009, 14:22)
Allora...
Nel primo mi è uscito:

You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it; you're easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use "the Elliot way" against you. But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.

(IMG:[URL=http://www.strangegirl.com/emma/quizanne.jpg]http://www.strangegirl.com/emma/quizanne.jpg)

Take the Quiz here![/URL]

L'altro non sono riuscita ad aprirlo O.o

Probabilmente il secondo quiz è stato rimosso. Devo dire che solitamente i risultati combaciavano con il primo.

Anne Elliot è un personaggio che adoro; mi rispecchio molto in lei, inoltre abbiamo lo stesso nome. :wub:

CITAZIONE (shinelove @ 25/10/2009, 17:48)
io sono Emma Woodhouse

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Anche il personaggio di Emma è molto interessante. Al tuo posto gioirei solo per il fatto di
SPOILER (click to view)
sposare Mr Knightley : LOVE :

5 replies since 30/4/2008, 20:52   684 views