Jane Austen sullo schermo

Quanto conosci Persuasione????, in Inglese

« Older   Newer »
annaausten
view post Posted on 25/8/2008, 20:46

Test

CITAZIONE
4. GREAT! - You did a wonderful job! It looks like you absolutely love both the book and the movie (just like me)!! That's great! But don't forget about Jane Austen's other wonderful works like Sense & Sensibility, Emma, Pride & Prejudice and Northanger Abbey. Keep up the good work!

Edited by annaausten - 14/9/2008, 13:12

Mia29
view post Posted on 25/5/2010, 18:50

4. GREAT! - You did a wonderful job! It looks like you absolutely love both the book and the movie (just like me)!! That's great! But don't forget about Jane Austen's other wonderful works like Sense & Sensibility, Emma, Pride & Prejudice and Northanger Abbey. Keep up the good work! (Check out the anwsers to this quiz by clicking on the 'show all results' button and looking at result # 1)

:D :D :D

annaausten
view post Posted on 3/3/2012, 18:53

CITAZIONE (Mia29 @ 25/5/2010, 18:50) 
4. GREAT! - You did a wonderful job! It looks like you absolutely love both the book and the movie (just like me)!! That's great! But don't forget about Jane Austen's other wonderful works like Sense & Sensibility, Emma, Pride & Prejudice and Northanger Abbey. Keep up the good work! (Check out the anwsers to this quiz by clicking on the 'show all results' button and looking at result # 1)

:D :D :D

Brava!

2 replies since 25/8/2008, 20:46   198 views